What is Women of Wearables (WoW)?
- Women of Wearables is the first global organisation that inspires, supports and connects women in wearable tech, fashion tech, smart textiles, IoT and VR/AR, based in London
- WoW currently counts 10000+ members and 50+ partners in 20+ countries, with network of local ambassadors worldwide (USA, Europe and Middle East)
- Founder and CEO Marija Butkovic (@MarijaButkovic)
- See full list of our partners here
What does WoW do?
- Events – meetups, panel discussions, conferences
- Mentorship – most recent in collaboration with WEAR Sustain, an EU funded €3 million research and innovation project that engages artists, designers and creatives with technologists and engineers to build wearable tech and e-textile products with an ethical and sustainable solution. Women of Wearables have been selected as a Hub and will provide mentorship for the teams who will each win €50,000 in funding over a two-year period to develop their products.
- Consulting, education and community building
Collaborate with us by…
- Event partners and sponsors
- Mentorship partners
- Media and community partners
- Investment and fundraising opportunities
- Project collaboration
- Content creators
- Marketing, advertising and consulting
- Bespoke partnerships and sponsorships
- Start your local WoW chapter! WoW is not just for professional women, but for anyone with an interest in wearable technology and providing women with a platform for growth.
If anyone wants to sign up to our newsletter to receive regular news and updates about our activities in London and around the globe, they can do that via this link.