Find out more about our current opportunities here.
According to the most recent analysis, the AV industry is 89% male to only 11% female. That’s a huge divide, and something that we as an industry must improve. Kinly is attempting to buck this trend with around 50% of our staff in our APAC region being female. One of our goals is to bring the rest of our regions in line with that figure and we see this partnership with Women in Tech as a great way to do this. Alongside this we have also partnered with Octavius Learning and Development. Octavius offers a female-led, culturally sensitive limited partnership, working with employers to support underrepresented women and girls in STEM industries. We want to explore our backgrounds and diversity to ensure that our employees experiences help drive innovation and cohesion in our workplace.
In 2023 we have undertaken some further actions to support our female colleagues:
- We decided to enhance our maternity, paternity and shared parental leave schemes to go that bit further to support our employees at these life changing moments.
- We have made flexible working at Kinly a day 1 right, we want people to feel that they can come to us from interview onwards being clear on what works for them and that we can look to support an appropriate work/life balance
- We actively encourage our employees to get involved in International Women’s Day, Mental Health Awareness week, Pride & International Mens Day, we are collating a library of resources internally for employees to be able to support their colleagues and their needs
- We have introduced a Menopause Policy and in 2023 we will be training our first menopause mentors, the training is designed to support women through perimenopause, menopause, being able to give recommendations on treatment/lifestyle options and utilising practical tips.
- We also have a Time off for Fertility Treatment Policy which grants up to 3 days leave in any one year for those undergoing Fertility treatment.
Meet our team:
We offer a wide range of benefits ensuring we look at individual employee needs;
- Hybrid working and home working across our sites in Livingston, Sunbury, Dublin & London.
- Pension contribution
- Private Medical Insurance*
- Health cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Online discounts portal giving access to hundreds of discounts and benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity , Shared Parental and Adoption Leave
- Paid leave for fertility treatment
- Additional holidays based on length of service
- Time off for dependants leave
- Paid Volunteering day per annum
- Employee Assistance scheme – 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing
- Long service awards & monthly accolades
*subject to role